On the occasion of International Women’s Day Tolani College of Arts & Science in collaboration with Give Vacha Foundation organized a Rainbow Mentoring Workshop for selective girls from various colleges of Tolani Institute.
Give Vacha Foundation generally do unique combination of the Indian Cultural Values with the festivals that are celebrated worldwide. After their successful Valentine’s Week and Friendship’s Day celebration, this year with the support of Tolani College of Arts & Science they started International Women’s Day celebration on the message of “यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते, रमन्ते तत्र देवताः”.
The welcome ceremony speech was given by Principle Dr. Sushil Dharmani. It was followed by a motivational speech by Ms. Geetaben Ganatra and Ms. Anjana Hajare. The rainbow mentoring workshop was divided into seven sessions to polish the talents of girls in various fields of life. The session topics & the expert speakers were:
– Value Education by Dr. Kiran Raval
– Personality Development by Dr. Kinjal Ahir
– Leadership Skills by Mr. Rajendra Aswani
– Career Guidance by Dr. Bhavesh Bhatt
– Legal Rights by Ms. Geeta Joshi, Ms. Zaver Maheshwari & Ms. Anita Rajwani
– Enterpreneurship Skills by Mr. Ashish Joshi
– Health Care by Dr. Kainaat Ansari (Kosmo Plast Superspeciality Hospital) & Dr. Krupesh Thacker
Around 100 girls from different institute participated in the workshop with great enthusiasm. They requested to do more such workshop for the students of institute. Dr. Krupesh Thacker even offered management training to the participants at Krup Music Production House and Give Vacha Foundation. The event was concluded by the note of appreciation from Dr. Vimmi Sadarangini.